Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hair Growth Challenge Half Point!


About a month ago I began my hair growth challenge! I am happy to say, that it has shown promising results! My hair has grown at least 1 inch and is looking healthier and stronger than ever. I am very excited because it has been an interesting journey, I had to learn how not to use heat on my hair and still look fly. Living is really about learning, and often we do not know our options are until we explore new possibilities and try new things!

I still do the regime, but I have changed a few things. For instance, due to lack of time I go to the Dominicans once every week to get my washing set! I co-wash when I have time which, unfortunately is not that often. I still deep condition every weekend which maintains my hair soft and gorgeous! Ladies this really works and as you see the pictures you will find that am telling you the truth! Did I mention its been 7 weeks since my last relaxer! I have 5 more weeks to go till I reach my 12 week goal and I cant wait to see what the final length will be.

If you have any questions please let me know and if you have been doing this challenge post your picture so that we can see your progress!

Thank you and enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Mima said...

hey I was wondering do you know any good moisturizers that wont weigh your doobie down? I am relaxed and my hair is always so dry! =/

Ms.DulceDeLeche said...

I am sorry for the late response mima, try using organic olive oil products those are really good!