Monday, May 16, 2011

Top 3 things you shouldn't do or you might end up single!

Today I had a long conversation with one of my male friends which led me to write this post. I truly hope to shed some light on this issue or better yet get some feedback. So lets get started.

Ladies, we have all been there. The three-month syndrome is over and now we are super comfortable. We have surpassed that unrealistic period of time when we have to be perfect and now we can truly be ourselves. Although this is perfectly normal there are a few things you should never stop doing or you will end up single!

1. Looking good. This man fell for you because you stood out from the crowd. Because that outfit hugged your curves beautifully and you wore the shyt out of those pumps. He was in awe by your beauty and your ability to look together. If you suddenly decide that you want to change that, you risk being single. If you stop doing your hair, nails, and looking fly, you will stop being the woman he fell for in the first place. (This goes both ways by the way) So make sure you keep your sexy, no one wants to be seen with a chick or guy who looks a mess.

2. Cook. Ladies if you were cooking before the relationship, this is no time for you to stop. Specially if cooking is one of the things that put you in the relationship to begin with. I am not telling you to live in the kitchen, but you should still be reminding him of what differentiates you from the rest, specially if you good at it.

3. Giving head. Yep I went there. Why would you even do that to yourself? Dont you know that what you don't give him someone else will? That's the fastest way to singleville or at least to him cheating. Either way just not a good look. In any case, we grown, who doesn't give head to their partner these days? This is not high-school.

These are my top 3, but am sure there a lot more things that can be added to the list. Tell me if you feel me and share your thoughts! Ladies what can men do that will lead you to give them the boot?

2 comments:

Native Notes said...

I can't even imagine that a woman would stop doing #'s 1 & 3. As far as #2 a lot of these "new women" can't cook and it's in his best interest that they don't. But back to number 3, don't just keep giving head, get better at that shit. He'll be puddy in your hand.

@afrofreaque said...

Just doing this 3 things doesnt mean the relationship is healthy. Whats important for me is that I need to be accepted the way i am and should not try to be changed because she doesnt like my characteristics. If i do want to change, it should be because being with my girl makes me want to be a better man (I know that sounds cliche). As for sex, as long as we communicate what we want sexually and each mate goes out of their way to do this, then its all good. Truth is if she is a great woman to me and we have a active sexual life but there is a giving head deficiency, I probably wouldnt mind that much. Yes,I may be a little bit sad but i would also be very proud and happy to be with such a great woman