Thursday, October 3, 2013

iAmHealthyFit 21 Day October Challenge!


I am extremely excited to announce my first official iAmHealthyFit fitness challenge. Some of you might be wondering; What is iAmhealthyFit? Well I am glad you asked!



iAmHealthyFit is a fitness group designed to support men and women of all ages ready to be the change they want to see. Although we all wished we had the internal motivation to get us through out fitness journey, the reality is that we all need a little push here and there. At the very least it's helpful to be reminded of why we wanted to change our lifestyle in the first place. iAmHealthyfit is not about quick fixes, and dieting for vacations one month from now. I am about helping people change their lives to learn to love the person they see in the mirror. I want to help you determine what happiness looks like to YOU and work closely with you to achieve it!


My first challenge starts exactly FIVE days from today on October 7th! This challenge is designed to encourage people to stay active. I remember moving back to the United States from Honduras, in the summer of 2011, and by January 2012 I had gained over 15 pounds. The crazy part was that I did not realize I was gaining the weight and did nothing to stop it. However I remember feeling too lazy to workout and too cold to run. I put this challenge together in an effort to make sure you get your 30 minute workout on a daily basis! No need to gain those pounds you worked so hard to get rid off for the summer. I don't believe in losing weight, I believe in getting rid of the weight, because noone wants to find those pounds once they are gone!


To enter the challenge you must follow us on instagram @iAmHealthyFit. You must post a video or picture post-workout and hashtag #iAmHealthyFit. Then all you have to do is spread the word and have fun! It is very important to me that I celebrate the participants of the challenge. Everyday I will feature a challenger whom exemplifies iAmHealthyFit. At the end of the challenge I will select three winners and they will receive iAmHealthyFit Shirts! The winners will be featured on both, this site and MaseTV.com where I contribute a fitness column. I truly hope you enjoy this challenge, but more importantly I hope everyone uses this opportunity to take a step closer to a happier and healthier version of themselves. I am not an expert, I am simply sharing with you what I've learned throughout my iAmHealthyFit journey!

Please share your thoughts, comments and concerns! I am hear to listen and help in any way I can! Besos and see you soon! Remember you cannot reach the finish line if you never start the race!

No comments: